The following is a Strike Industries press release:
March 27, 2013
The Strike Industries (SI) Frame Shock Buffer (FSB) is a unique patent pending concept. Its polyester based thermoplastic polyurethane barrier is designed to absorb recoil. The Shock Buffer was engineered to increase durability between the areas of the metal slide and polymer frame while also decreasing the amount of overall wear.
The FSB is secured at the lower frame instead of on the slide or guide rod. It is compatible with several models. The relief gained will also decrease the shock to your hands which prevents muscle fatigue and gain more control for the next shot.
Youll get a smoother and cleaner shot with a simple yet effective upgrade in the Strike Industries Frame Shock.
- The first lower frame buffer designed for XD, XDM, M&P and Glock Gen4.
The first pistol buffer which is not installed on the guide rod or slide.
– Unique patent pending concept
– Longer lifespan between metal slide and polymer frame
– Softer recoil decreases shock to hands which prevents muscle fatigue
– Increased control for precision
– Maximized surface to absorb impact
Strike Industries (SI) Introduces New Glock Pistol Accessories: SI Glock Shock Buffer (GSB), SI Glock Frame Shock Buffer (GFSB), SI Glock Buffalo Wings (GBW) and SI Rear Sight Mount for the Glock (GSR)