The following is a Strike Industries press release:
February 11, 2013
1) The SI Glock Shock Buffer (GSB) is a polyester based thermoplastic polyurethane barrier that is uniquely designed to absorb recoil. The GSB was designed to increase durability between the areas of the metal slide and polymer frame while also decrease the amount of overall wear.
2) SI Glock Frame Shock Buffer (GFSB) is a brand new design for Gen 4 and Gen 3. Unlike the tradition design, this buffer won't interact with guide rod. It will stay at the end of the frame and to absorb the shock from the slide.
3) Whether you are an USPSA , IPSC, or avid Glock owner, you’ll be able to benefit from the SI Glock Buffalo Wings (GBW). The Buffalo Wings base plate has jettisoned wings that are designed to increase the surface area to allow for the user to quickly reload and eject the magazine with lightening speed and agility. The buffalo wings also serves as a platform to mount multiple styles of base adapters. These adapters allow for a custom look as well as act as magazine pull and release devises
4) The SI Rear Sight Mount for the Glock (GSR) is a tactical light weight, ultra sturdy, inexpensive solution for shooters wanting to add a rear sight to their Glock but don’t want to have to spend a huge sum of money to have one customized installed. It comes with a rail to mount any sight of your choice, screws to adjust height, and a back plate to secure the rail and eliminate any movement from vibration. And if you choose to not use an optic, the rail has reference dots you can paint so you don’t have to remove the rail. For the competitive shooter, the rail is also compatible w/ a separately sold ambidextrous charging handle.
Strike is always striving to create innovative solutions to push the envelope and give the user what they want with the most available options possible and we feel that the SI Glock products are exactly those kinds of solutions.
Search terms for the article:
- Glock Frame Shock Buffer, Buscar imagenes de armas deatocalidre, strike industries shock buffer, strike industries glock mount, glock news, strike industries glock rail review, glock accessories, glock sight mount, sight-mount rear sight, shock buffer for glock, glock gen4, glock tactical accessories, ipsc glock custom, si glock rear sight mount review, glock pull slide charging