by David Crane
This one is right out of Star Trek. Imagine if little flashes of light could heal what ails you. Well, guess what? They apparently can!
It’s called the "Warp-10", and this futuristic LED (Light-Emitting Diode) device is already in use with the U.S. military. U.S. Navy nuclear submarine personnel, U.S. Navy SEAL’s, and U.S. Army Special Forces have all used the Warp-10 LED device to…
dramatically speed the healing of wounds/injuries. The Warp-10 is manufactured by Quantum Devices, Inc., which is an optoelectronics development firm. According to Quantum Devices, Inc., the Warp-10 LED device "delivers high intensity therapeutic photon energy" to whatever area it’s applied to. Wow. Photonic energy. Pretty cool.
The features and specs of the Warp-10 LED device are as follows:
– High intensity 50 mW/cm2 illuminated surface
– Produces 4 Joules/cm2 dose in 80 seconds
- Large 10 cm2 treatment area
- Dose accuracy controlled by electronic timing circuit
– Easy to operate with one hand
- Battery Life: 50 doses with eight (8), AA Alkaline batteries
- Designed to use AA Alkaline disposable or AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Low battery indicator to ensure full dose delivery
- Certified wavelength and power output
DefRev originally read about the Warp-10 LED device in Noah Shachtman’s "Wired News" story about the Warp-10 LED device. Noah Shachtman is a contributing writer at "Wired News". Noah’s story is titled "Light at the End of the Tunnel".
Individuals and organizations interested in acquiring a Warp-10 LED device should contact Quantum Devices, Inc. at 608-924-3000, or via email at [email protected]